Myriad empowers financial institutions to manage customer wealth more effectively.
- Improve cross team collaboration and performance
- Operate more efficiently
- Mitigate technical and reputational risks
- Deliver personalisation at scale
- Enhance customer service
- Expand your financial service offering
- Focus on creating wealth for your customers
A single solution
Add value and mitigate risks with a single, streamlined solution for wealth management.
- Leverage existing technology
- Consolidate disparate systems and remove duplication
- Aggregate data and functional areas
- Automate and optimise core processes
- Integrate with 3rd party apps, data and transaction feeds
Myriad solutions are flexible to support a range of financial institutions.
- Private banks
- Wealth managers
- Investment advisors
- Trust companies
- Asset managers
Myriad functionality supports the full business lifecycle
Client onboarding at the beginning of the life-cycle and checking for compliance purposes.
Capture customer instructions, originate orders, rebalance and create transactions.
Execute orders, trade, settle money and register / transfer assets.
Transactions are aggregated into account, portfolio, customer, family office, asset registry – any view.
Daily validation of asset and cash positions.
Capture and process events, creating transactions to adjust holdings – such as share splits or dividends.
Digital solutions to engage customers in their wealth creation.
Latest news & thinking
7 July 2021
As a proud supporter of Te Rito Toi - an initiative led by the University of Auckland's Centre for Arts & Social Transformation, Chelmer celebrated the launch of new Te Rito Toi Pasifika resources, which showcase ways teachers can use Pasifika arts in schools post-crisis.
3 April 2021
William Bolivar talks us through the software development lifecycle and why applying quality to each phase is so critical to delivering high-quality outcomes for financial services.
17 February 2021
Kelly works closely with our development team to evolve our software and ensure clients receive the best possible solution for their unique requirements.