The technology powering wealth management
- Improve cross team collaboration and performance.
- Operate more efficiently.
- Deliver personalisation at scale.
- Mitigate technical and reputational risks.
- Expand your financial service offering.
- Focus on creating wealth for your customers.
The Chelmer Software Suite empowers financial institutions to manage customer wealth more effectively.
Chelmer services are flexible, modular, whole-of-business and future-proofed.
A single solution
Add value and mitigate risks with a single, streamlined solution:
- Leverage existing technology.
- Consolidate disparate systems and remove duplication.
- Aggregate data and functional areas.
- Automate and optimise core processes.
- Integrate with 3rd party apps, data and transaction feeds.
We look ahead at future requirements and proactively keep you at the forefront of the technology curve by:
- Identifying areas you can excel in.
- Finding areas to improve.
- Sourcing software to integrate.
- Working towards seamless integration.
Stop your technology issues escalating now.
The Chelmer Suite provides a platform for the full business life cycle
Client onboarding at the beginning of the life-cycle and checking for compliance purposes
Capture customer instructions, originate orders, rebalance and create transactions
Execute orders, trade, settle money and register/transfer assets
Transactions are aggregated into account, portfolio, customer, family office, asset registry – any view
Daily validation of asset and cash positions
Capture and process events, creating transactions to adjust holdings – such as share splits or dividends
Digital solutions to engage customers in their wealth creation
29 May 2020
As a technology provider, our role during the COVID-19 pandemic is to be a source of stability for our clients. Find out how our platform enabled our clients to maintain operations during lockdown and scale with significant increases in trading activity.
We help you stay in control of your technology, so you can focus on your core business.